Aurora 2 Aurora 2

Decent Game

It is definitely a well developed game and graphically it is appealing. But I was really hoping for something a little more innovative as far as point and clicks are concerned. There was a great opportunity here to do that, especially with the type of set up of how this game started. Great effort, but the result was okay.

Where's Your Country? Where's Your Country?

Its Okay

I think instead of making it so bland of just finding the countries or what not, maybe you should actually make things stand on the countries, that way it makes more sense of how far you want to zoom in.

It might help you add a little more flare to the game instead of just feel like it's an educational game.

eidosk responds:

Thanks for your comment!

Icy Cave Icy Cave

Another awesome game

And along with the awesomeness, your games are always so cute.

Great job :D

Rescue on Cocoa Farm Rescue on Cocoa Farm

Not Sushi Cat

But still pretty fun :D

There's also a small glitch on the last level where my chicken died on the spikes right below the door and yet he still got sucked in by it and I beat the game that way.

Great game.

Mario Stacker Mario Stacker

Solid game

Not a very exciting game, but it delivers what it promises.

Bubble Hit Halloween Bubble Hit Halloween

Pretty fun game

I'm actually a sucker for Bust-A-Move type of games, so I think this was actually pretty well done.

A couple suggestions that could have made it a bit more challenging and fun.

You should try to make it use arrows instead of following the mouse. The reason why is because if you just use the mouse, it makes it too easy to aim, or you can change it to give people the option to use mouse, or more challenging using a mouse.

The other thing is probably pretty obvious, and that is put in some music.

Overall I think you did a pretty good job and keep up the good work.

...But there were Cannons ...But there were Cannons

Accursed Cannons

I can't tell you how many times cannons have stopped me from getting my hamburgers :*(

Very nicely done game and comical. Great job :D

Breakout War Breakout War

Okay Game

The ball mechanics doesn't seem to work correctly in comparison to the ships curvy hit area. So what do I mean? Well the ball only seems to travel in one direction until it hits something to make it change. What I mean by that is if the ball is moving from left to right already, and I try to use the curved part of the ship on the left side to try and make it move left, it doesn't work. It just hits off the left curve and then shoots right. I'm not sure if you understand what all this means, but that's just one of the things I see that does not quite work out, mechanically.

A blobs tale 2 A blobs tale 2

Finally

Good to see the sequel finally came out. The animation was nice, just like the first one, but the tasks in this one doesn't seem as creative as the first one. There's a lot more running away from stuff, and in general, just a lot more constant moving than the previous one. But still, overall, a great job.

Panda's Bigger Adventure Panda's Bigger Adventure

Pretty fun

Its definitely unique in its own way. But a lot of the general things ideas in the game seemed quite borrowed from numerous other time traveling movies/tv shows.

Great point and click adventure game and you did a great job on the animating and putting it altogether.

Great job.