Caffeine Dreams Caffeine Dreams

For a first submission, this is definitely an interesting one. The animation was very smooth for the most part, and the idea is interesting, but it's just missing that one thing to bring it over to the next level.

Great start though for a first submission. Definitely tripped me out. :D

Dojang responds:

Thanks man, yeah, i think the thing it's missing-that noone's mentioning- is a real narrative. Unfortunately, a caffeine haze isn't the most conducive environment for coherent plot. So instead you get a trip.

Thanks for reviewing!

Cock Game Cock Game

And I also love cocks, so you got my 5!

Nyan Steve 1955-2011 Nyan Steve 1955-2011

RIP Steve Jobs

He's selling iPhones in heaven now.

Aurora 2 Aurora 2

Decent Game

It is definitely a well developed game and graphically it is appealing. But I was really hoping for something a little more innovative as far as point and clicks are concerned. There was a great opportunity here to do that, especially with the type of set up of how this game started. Great effort, but the result was okay.

Where's Your Country? Where's Your Country?

Its Okay

I think instead of making it so bland of just finding the countries or what not, maybe you should actually make things stand on the countries, that way it makes more sense of how far you want to zoom in.

It might help you add a little more flare to the game instead of just feel like it's an educational game.

eidosk responds:

Thanks for your comment!

Icy Cave Icy Cave

Another awesome game

And along with the awesomeness, your games are always so cute.

Great job :D

Metroid P3 Piano Opening Theme Metroid P3 Piano Opening Theme

An awesome song

Almost sounds even better in piano, and quite soothing.

Fantastic job.