Caffeine Dreams Caffeine Dreams

Trippy

For a first submission, this is definitely an interesting one. The animation was very smooth for the most part, and the idea is interesting, but it's just missing that one thing to bring it over to the next level.

Great start though for a first submission. Definitely tripped me out. :D

Dojang responds:

Thanks man, yeah, i think the thing it's missing-that noone's mentioning- is a real narrative. Unfortunately, a caffeine haze isn't the most conducive environment for coherent plot. So instead you get a trip.

Thanks for reviewing!

Cock Game Cock Game

Creative

And I also love cocks, so you got my 5!

Nyan Steve 1955-2011 Nyan Steve 1955-2011

RIP Steve Jobs

He's selling iPhones in heaven now.

Pussy Game Pussy Game

False Advertising!

However, the flash does deliver. Great job. :D

Steve Jobs 1955-2011 Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Oh Steve Jobs

My Macbook already misses you. It woke up all depressed this morning. RIP friend.

Magus Bros Shorts 3 Magus Bros Shorts 3

Been waiting awhile for this...

And you have not disappointed.

ShadowWarriorLuke responds:

Thank you sir.

Game Under! Volume 4 Game Under! Volume 4

Pretty Good Stuff

All the parts were different enough that it did not bore me, and each skit had a unique touch to it so it doesn't seem like the same jokes over and over again. There were a couple of parts that still seem a bit sub par, but overall, you guys did a great job.

SnowyBangers responds:

thank-you so much dude for the review! :D i love your work from Pixels Of The Brain :)

Japan Earthquake #1 Japan Earthquake #1

It was pretty good

But I wanted to play in 2-player mode. :*(

Monochrome Art Collab Monochrome Art Collab

It's pretty cool

But the navigation with the mouse is extremely glitchy, and it inconsistently changes speeds.

Sometimes it also gets stuck, and I can't click on the pictures.

The art was cool and all, but the gallery was really difficult to navigate through.

Good job on the art.

J-qb responds:

Im sorry to hear you are having problems witthe navigation; they didnt occur during testing. Would you mind pm-ing me what browser and flash version you are using?.
Im glad you liked the art.

vp.swf vp.swf